Documents that are mandatory to be presented by the applicant in case of application for treatment
- Application, as per the form (in original)
- Identification document of the patient or of his/her legal representative (copy, certified by the inscription “True to the original“)
- Birth certificate of the patient (copy of the Certificate books, certified by the relevant Municipality) (copy, certified by the inscription “True to the original“)
- Documents, certifying the capacity of parent, trustee, guardian or individual, performing substitute care in regards to the patients (certificates of the Municipality, ordinances of Social directorates, approvals of the directorates “Social support”, court decisions, marriage certificates etc.) (copy, certified by the inscription “True to the original“)
- Declaration, as per the form (in original), where the Applicant declares that:
– is not under guardianship,
– the patient is not benefiting from a financial instrument as per article 3, paragraph 2 of the Rules for the same diagnostics/treatment/activities/services/goods,
– presence or absence of special current/escrow/donation account,
– for participation in the funding of the relevant operations, in case of participation and with own funds of the applicant,
– readiness for cooperation to the CFTC and to the treatment facility in country and about for provision of their required informed consents,
– consent for processing of personal data,
– possible companion of the patient during the trip,
– consent for travelling of the patient abroad and
– utilization/non-utilization of social support;
- Medical documentation about the state of the patient issued not more than 2 months ago, which reflects:
– preliminary or final diagnosis as well as the complications that occurred as a result of the main illness.
– tests and treatment performed up to now.
– medical activities for which support in Bulgaria or abroad is requested.
– complex treatment plan, including the necessity for performance of the medical activities, for which support of the Fund is requested.
– when applying for performance of medical activities abroad, the above described medical documents are also presented translated by a licensed translator in English or in the language of the country to which the application is concerned.
– if the applicants have performed a contact with a treatment facility abroad, the acquired offer and other documents are presented in original and translated by licensed translator.
(copy, certified by the inscription “True to the original“, with official translation in Bulgarian)
- (if applicable) Otheir documents, related to the Application
- (when the Application is presented by a representative) Explicit power of attorney (in original, notary certified, if required)
- In case that during the performance of the diagnostic or treatment procedures, funded by the Fund, there is a requirement for additional financial support for them:
– the applicant informs the Fund’s Director about that requirement and provides document, concerning the requirement, issued by the relevant treatment facility abroad
– the administration of the Fund contacts the treatment facility and immediately investigates the case and provides translation of the document in Bulgarian as soon as possible.
When applying for treatment abroad:
- Declaration of consent, as per the form, (in original) allowing CFTC to determine the treatment facility or medical specialist
Document from the treatment facility / medical specialist (if the applicant got in contact with such facility/specialist) with confirmation of the performance of the treatment, including
– period of the upcoming treatment
– price and payment terms
– expected results of the treatment
– contact information
– intend for cooperation with CFTC in relation to the patient
(copy, certified by the inscription “True to the original“, with official translation in Bulgarian).